We offer Planetary Gearboxes like flange mounted, heavy duty, DH series, DA, DF, DM, DML series planetary gearboxes, etc. It is a gearbox with the input and the output shaft aligned. These are used to transfer the largest torque in the most compact form. They are also used in a robot to increase the torque, a printing press to reduce the speed of the rollers, for precise positioning, a packaging machine for a reproducible products, etc. We are specialized in the design of Planetary Gearboxes and their certified quality is granted. They are featured with all purposes and high precision, flange rotating, high load capacity and high thermal dissipation. They are available at low price and with wide range of products.
About Planetary Gearbox
Planetary Gearbox is a mechanical device assembled with sun gear, planet gears, carrier of planet gears, and ring gear. The sun gear which is located at the center is used to transmit torque to planet gears that orbits around the sun gear. Inside the ring gear there are planet and sun gears. Multi - staged planetary gearbox get available by connecting the individual stages in sequence. The individual stage is sized to the torque requirement by gear unit combination.
Advantage of Planetary Gearbox:
There are various advantages of Planetary gearbox these are as follows:
- High efficiency: Planetary gearbox eliminates the possibility of gear tooth damaged from gear clash or partial engagement. Without power flow interruption its full and constant-meshed feature permits automatic and quick gear ratio changes. There is only 3% per stage typical loss in arranging the Planetary gearbox. This helps in ensuring a high proportion of energy that is being input when transmitted through the gearbox, rather than being wasted on mechanical losses inside the gearbox. In some cases efficiency can be over 90% better than harmonics.
- Greater Stability: The greater stability is created due to the even distribution of mass and increased rotational stiffness.
- Compact Size: As it shares a common axis this results a structure of compact size than traditional device.
- Higher torque density: Because of more planet gears in the system higher torque density as well as greater load ability is obtained.
- Cost Effective precision: As compared to other gearing options it has competitive cost.
- High Radial load: In comparison to other gear combination in manual transmissions Planetary gears are strong and sturdy, which can handle larger torque loads, for the compact size. This happens because torque load passes through the planetary set, that is distributed over the several planet pinion gears, which in effect allow more tooth contact area to handle the power transmission.